The EASE-Q quality management system has been developed especially for the quality and environmental management of machine and transport companies. It fulfils the requirements of standards SFS-EN ISO-9001:2000 and SFS-EN ISO-14001.
In the context of the EASE-Q system, the whole staff has been trained in quality and environment matters and they work with quality thinking in mind. In addition, the whole staff is trained for an economic and environmentally-friendly driving style each couple of years.
Thanks to the EASE-Q system our pragmatic quality system and quality thinking affect the everyday activities of the whole staff.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- A global association of national standard organisations
- Publishes ISO standards
- 146 countries involved in the activities of the association
- There were over 14,000 ISO standards by the end of 2003
Finnish Standards Association SFS
- SFS is a central organisation of standardisation in Finland
- It validates and publishes SFS standards
- There were over 17,000 SFS standards by the end of 2004
ISO-9000 STANDARD FAMILY
- Quality management and quality assurance standards
- Environmental management standard
A set of properties that form the ability to produce a product or service that fulfils its requirements and expectations.
A formally-defined common way for the top management to react to quality (the âsales pitchâ, which also binds the company).
The company indicates its commitment to the promotion of the protection of the environment
We have set goals, which we will aim to achieve in order to protect the environment
We have set objectives, which will be reached in the long term
Public practices that the company requires from its operations (in written form)